Friday, October 3, 2014

Alyssa A - Presenting


ALYSSA A 
AKA: Alyssa, Alyssa A, Giulia, Laura K, Maria, Molly V, Orchid
Age: 22
Eyecolor: BLUE
Haircolor: BROWN
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Breast Size: Small
Measurements: 82/60/83
Country: Russian Federation
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Bio: Night is my favorite time. After all, only at night I can watch millions of stars and the bright moon in the dark sky. I'm interested in Astrology a lot as that's an exciting thing. I know every constellations name. If possible I visit nightclubs with my friends because noisy and cheery parties make me happier.

Alyssa A - Presenting 01.02.2011


































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment