Friday, January 1, 2016

Jennifer Mackay - Popolare


Real name: Tatyana Gerasimenko
Username: Jennifer Mackay
Year of birth: 1992
Early career: 2012
Place of birth: Ukraine
Coverage of the breast: 86 cm - 32A
Waist length: 59 cm - 25
Coverage hips: 90 cm - 34
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Eye color: blue
Hair color: Blonde (Blonde)
Chest: Natural
Piercing, Tattoos: No
MetArt 2013.05.30

Bio: I am a very happy girl. I love my friends, we hang out often at coffee shops. I love reading a lot especially fiction. I also enjoy mountain biking, swimming, playing squash and spending time with my friends. I love to pay attention to strong men because I feel safe with them.


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment