Sunday, December 3, 2017

Pussy OLD SCHOOL goodS


Welcome everyone to the Swap meet – "Pussy OLD SCHOOL goods"! 
During my communion with motorcycles I have accumulated a certain number of spare parts that I don't need, but it may be useful to you.
It certainly has parts of Soviet and Russian motorcycles Ural and Dnepr.
Everything presented here is original that is, factory production, and usually from the past, and it means quality and reliable.
Very interesting classic original parts from motorcycle production plants ИМЗ, КМЗ. To be clear, almost all suitable for a motorcycle Ural, Dnepr M-72, M-72H, K-750, К750M. All of this sturdy iron production in the USSR.Prices are discussing, email me for details sexbikesmetalanthracis@gmail.com



 And on my page in 






For all questions you can ask here sexbikesmetalanthracis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment