Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Darkthrone - Soulside Journey



When I decided to create your blog then the main topics wanted to do two of your favorite and what I think is related to each other directions of it - heavy metal music and motorcycles. And the music I like and many people want to present the most interesting media vinyl. But unfortunately motorcycles obtained more than music. As vinyl records are quite expensive.
Today I want to share with my first purchased and favorite album DARKTHRONE - Soulside Journey (1991). This reissued by the company Back on Black in 2005 death metal album Norwegians. Contrary to popular opinion on this group as true Norwegian black metal, I like more to listen to their demo recordings and this death metal album. For many years now I listen to this album, and he's not when I don't get bored. In my opinion, it is ideal, as it is inexpressible atmosphere detachment of loneliness, search and travel into the depths of his soul. I would like to note and a stunning picture on the album, the white desert wandering away people and the undefined object landscapes.
Happy listening!

Author: Andrew “Kurgan” Eon

Title: Darkthrone
Album: Soulside Journey (1991)
Country of origin: Norway
Location: Kolbotn (early), Oslo (later), Vinterbro/Trysil (now)
Status: Active
Formed in: 1987
Genre: Death Metal (early), Black Metal (mid), Punk/Black/Heavy Metal (later)
Lyrical themes: Anti-religion, Satan, Occultism, Rebellion, Metal
Current label: Peaceville Records
Years active: 1986-1987 (as Black Death), 1987-present


members:
Gylve (Fenris Nagell) - Drums, Lyrics
Dag Nilsen - Bass
Ivar Enger - Guitars (rhythm) Ted Skjellum (Nocturno Culto) -Vocals, Guitars (lead)





Group known enough so will put a few photos of those times.










                    These are photos of my vinyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment