Saturday, February 22, 2014

Falcon 650


Owner: Falcon
Manufacturer: KMZ Dnepr
Model: 10-MT-36
Year: 1982
Purchase year: 2013
Engine: 650 cm3
Power: 36 hp
I call it: Falcon
http://falcon650/
More recently, motorcycles and all that is connected with them , were out of my interests and hobbies.
But everything in our lives is the first time ever , and then , when it should occur.
It happened to me - I discovered the world of motorcycles.
Not at my indifference to the old school , the choice fell on the  Dnepr.
More specifically, prior to buying this bike, I saw a great potential for its improvement , development and realization of their creative ambitions .
Dnipro initially has the charisma , brutal aesthetics and spirit of the age . All that we want to save as much as possible , and emphasize only on his own and at a different angle to look at it .
















Wings and wheels work on the exterior.
Exploitation of a motorcycle is planned in good weather, in an urban setting (no off-road). The first step took the appearance, as I see it. I wanted to change the overall color scheme. The fact that my collection already available technology and its basic color, black and gold. This combination looks pretty impressive for an original Dnepr and is at odds with the image of rural motorcycle. In general, family traits.






Understate the wings. If you look at the progenitor Ural and Dnepr - BMW R 71, where, due to the wings, the overall design of a motorcycle looks harmoniously.

The new logo, leather chair and pen.





Sheathed leather saddle and pens. The color and the skin is revitalized the overall color scheme and stressed the sense of good things.





Bag for the Dnieper.
Bag - it says loudly, so pencil case is not big, for small things.





Between the seat and the rear fender gap formed and there is clearly something asks interesting and useful.
Leather saddle after remaking still remained, here and decided to try to do myself.
Methods of making professionals such things were difficult for me technologically, so I went by myself available for. And that's what happened.





Falcon 650 - like a horse call, so it will fly.














The matter is that in the word FALCOn main part of it is the last name of my Grandfather, and for a number of reasons in my family, it has ceased to exist.
But that would last name was not forgotten, FALCO - has become my creative name, copyright mark and put me on all that I create.
The word Falcon. As was widely used in the world of weapons, aircraft, car and Moto structure. And 650 is the engine of the Dnepr.

Well, as far as this name is accustomed to my bike, time will tell.







No comments:

Post a Comment